Key Account Manager - France
Experience and Education:
Key Account Manager
Pharma Sales, minimum 2 years
Job Description: - the Key Account Manager- France will have a role in supporting Hospital and Institutional Sales:
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of corporate objectives, strategy, and regional needs
- Developing and implementing national Hospital and Intensive Care goals and objectives
- Selling into the French Hospital and Intensive Care markets, you will play a key role in the developing new business for the organisation
- Developing long-term client relationships, meet sales targets, service appropriate clients and KOL's communication needs
- Attending congresses and symposia as directed to assimilate knowledge to support sales by answering unsolicited questions by request
- Initiating and encouraging best practices sharing and Pharmaceutical law compliance across the sales team
Our client is a global market player within the Pharmaceutical Sector and has an excellent reputation for providing high quality Pharmaceutical and test solutions for various disciplines. They are looking to expand their successful Sales division for an excellent candidate with a successful proven track record in selling into the Hospital and Intensive Care units.
Job Requirements: - Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, having sold into hospitals, other medical institutions.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known global pharmaceutical company. It is essential to have a proven sales background. You must be able to demonstrate experience selling within complex accounts at a senior level. You will be at a distinct advantage if you have sold into healthcare, or diagnostics accounts. You must have outstanding presentation, selling and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to liaise with different functions in customer accounts at management levels. You must be able to manage through science, and provide literature and scientific evidence. There is the potential to develop into roles with increasing responsibilities in a highly international business environment. Your role will be to prospect and develop opportunities within France. You will be able to work from home when you are not in the field.
If you are interested in the role, please contact:
+48 692 417 602
we will contact only selected candidates