Medical Science Liaison- Cardiology - Germany
Experience and Education:
Medical Science Liaison- Cardiology
M.D., PhD., CRA, Pharm D.
Job Description: - the MSL roles in support of Cardiology are as follows:
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of corporate objectives, strategy, and regional needs
- Develops and implements interdisciplinary national/regional/local goals and objectives that maximizes Cardiology potential from a Medical Affairs perspective.
- Writes and works to a strategic plan for PI coverage and advocacy KOL development in territories as allocated.
- Develops and maintains personal contact with elite/national/regional key opinion leaders.
- Attends congress and symposia as directed to assimilate knowledge and assists in supporting sales at the booth by answering unsolicited questions by request.
- Brings forth innovative ideas for the development of new programs (including but not limited to slide kit content, educational programs and key message presentations) for use by internal and/or external customers.
- Initiates and encourages best practice sharing across the MSL group.
- Actively participates in MSL training and meetings, and, in collaboration with the Global MSL programs, suggests proposals that may impact the overall strategy in R&D, Medical Affairs, marketing, and sales for the growth and future development of
- Reports activities and opportunities for business development timely on a monthly basis.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for product advocacy through national, regional and local Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships.
Our client is a global market player within the Pharmaceutical Sector and has an excellent reputation for providing high quality Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology treatments for various diseases.
Job Requirements: - MD/Pharm.D./PhD./CRA, Minimum of 2 years in a field-based medical position or research experience. Previous management and clinical research experience a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to achieve results working with others. Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Demonstrated ability to present clinical data to individuals and groups. IT literate.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known global pharmaceutical company. It is essential to have a proven medical/research background. You must have outstanding presentation and communication skills, coupled with the ability to liaise with key opinion leaders. You must be able to manage through science, knowledge, and provide literature and scientific evidence. There is the potential to develop into roles with increasing responsibilities in a highly international business environment. Your role will be to prospect and develop opportunities within Germany. You will be able to work from home when you are not in the field.
If you are interested in the role, please contact:
+48 692 417 602
we will contact only selected candidates